Action - The Kardenni Experience



Hard work has been a mantra of mine all my life. People have told me to work smart not hard. I tried that, and found things got half done. Once I worked hard and smart the results I was looking for came my way much faster.

The video I'm sharing is a result of hard and smart work and a continuation of my meme series from 2016, Truth, Freedom, Individuality and Human. If you haven't had a chance to see those, check my Youtube channel. While you're there please remember to subscribe, comment and share.

My acting coach Yvonne Suhor ask me all the time to do magic for her. I'm a firm believer that magic must be presented at the right time. So it's rare that she sees me do anything. I finally found the right time to do something for her and we were able to get a crew together and record it. The result of an evening with Yvonne at her studio Art's Sake in Orlando is the following video- Action.

Enjoy Magic!
Kardenni Orlando Magician

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magician gets heckled, read how he handles it.

Hocus Focus

Orlando Magician Misunderstood